Sunday, January 25, 2009
In the wee hours of the yesterday, after just an hour of falling into slumber, I was awakened by a dream which had lots of gaudy colours swirling around me. It made so giddy and nauseated, I kept asking it to stop, but it couldn't and it pushed me to the point where I felt awfully sick. The next thing I knew, i woke up, my head spinning of my shoulders, sat upright, placed my feet on the floor and I just puked whatever I had for dinner with the extended family of my maternal's. Not a pretty sight (or sound), it woke the whole household (minus Matin) up. Anyway, I thought that it'd usually make me feel better after I've puked, but this time it was exceptionally different. My head was giddier than before, and my bones, particularly my knees and thighs, were aching like there was no tomorrow.
Within five minutes, I puked. Again. This time, nothing but fluid. And to my horror, it repeated itself the next 4-5 times. All of the pain, within half an hour. Can you imagine how fucking dehydrated I was. I swallowed a sip of water, it came out within minutes. Took a pill to stop the nausea, out it went again.
After like the 7th time, I thought I was gonna be hospitalized for dehydration, but I fell asleep in an upright position due to lethargy.
What a way to have started the day. Weirdly enough, I woke up perfectly fine. -_-
On a less sickly note, it was 23rd on Friday. 4 years 7 months it has been. Time flies. It seems like it was only a year ago, when were just in our teens, and a relationship that goes this far wasn't where we thought we'd ever be, but look where we are now. I've never been so sure about love, never had this much faith in it, til I met the one person who has changed my perspective of it.
"A person is never as quiet or unrestrained as they seem. Or as good, as bad, as vulnerable, as strong, or as sweet. We are thickly layered, page by page, behind simple covers. And love - it is not the book itself, but the binding. It can either rip us apart or hold us together."
Labels: 23rd, sick
X O X O; 12:01 am